Welcome to Red Flag Studio
Inspire, create, discover, share, art
Red flag studio is the workspace of textile designer Julie Abbott. Julie designs and screen prints her range of handmade scarves, cushions, table linen and framed wall art at the studio. She is inspired by the beautiful Wiltshire country side which you will see reflected in her textiles.
Julie studied Fashion/Textiles at the University of the West of England, Bristol and MA Textile Design at Winchester School of Art. Julie's exhibitions range from the Trueman Brewery in London and more locally The Old Mill in Worton, Wiltshire. She has sold her textiles in Scotland and England.
You can visit Julie's online shop at www.etsy.com/shop/FlaggedRed. You can also follow on Facebook, redflagstudio.
Julie loves to inspire art and design in others and runs workshops, courses, parties and a Saturday morning kids club, see panel to the right and photos below.
Studio 01380 848263
Mobile 07748 983283
Red Flag Studio, The Old Potato Yard, Lydeway, Devizes, SN10 3PU
Kids' Club Gallery
- Kids' Club in action Kids' Club in action
- Anouk age 9 Monet's Waterlillies Anouk age 9 Monet's Waterlillies
- Isabelle age 8 collage Isabelle age 8 collage
- Max's Kandinsky Max's Kandinsky
- Max's Van Gough Starry Night Max's Van Gough Starry Night
- Poppy age 8 collage Poppy age 8 collage